This presentation was given at the OSP Forum on July 10, 2014.
Coeus Electronic Document Storage
Location: Singleton Auditorium (46-3002)
During this session the following topics were presented:
- An overview of Coeus Electronic Document Storage - The storage of key award and proposal documents in Coeus, for access by the MIT Research Community.
- Who will have access, and to which awards, proposals, and files
- New Coeus User Roles for Electronic Document access
- Integration with the MIT Roles Database: Roles Database vs. Coeus Assigned Roles
- The CoeusLite My Awards: Project Documents interface – a single-page view into the electronic documents stored in Coeus which allows a user to easily access all related electronic files
- PI Access to My Awards: Project Documents electronic files
- Document Types & Naming Conventions
- Resources and Support
For more information see this page: Coeus Electronic Document Storage (EDS)
If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.