The Coeus courses listed below are offered regularly.
To register, follow these instructions:
• Firefox is the preferred browser.
• Go to the Atlas Self-Service site: https://atlas.mit.edu
• You will be asked to login via Touchstone with your MIT certificate
• Click the Training link on the left side of the screen
• Click the MIT Learning Center link.
• Your MIT certificate will be verified again
• You may need to click on MIT Learning Center in the upper left corner
CoeusLite: Proposal Development hands-on training
Tuesday February 4 from 1:00 - 4:00 pm
W92-206 (accessible via the MIT Tech Shuttle)
Description: Use CoeusLite, the Institute's web-bsaed proposal development tool, to create and develop a proposal for Grants.gov System-to-System submission, including a detailed budget (created in CoeusLite with line item detail). Upload Proposal and Personnel attachments, and submit a proposal to route for Internal approval.
**Register: Click http://web.mit.edu/training/course.html?course=ADM13100c
- Coeus Premium Proposal Development
- CoeusLite™ Proposal Development
Learn how to use Coeus for electronic development and submission of a grant proposal with a detailed budget. Training will focus on proposal development for a Grants.gov System-to-System submission from creation through routing for approval, including best practices for using Coeus. Upon completion of the class, you will be able to:
- Navigate and search Coeus
- View a proposal in progress
- Create a new proposal
- Complete proposal details, including Sponsor, Organization, Investigators, Units for routing, Special Review, etc.
- Assign proposal roles
- Upload and attach required Narrative, Personnel and Internal attachment files
- Create a budget with detailed line items for personnel and non-personnel costs
- Upload a detailed Sub-Award budget file
- Complete cost-sharing distribution
- Validate using Grants.gov
- View Proposal Summary
- Check approval status
CoeusLite™ Non-Grants.gov Prep & Routing
Learn how to use CoeusLite to develop a non-Grants.gov (S2S) proposal that meets Institute and Sponsor compliance and policy requirements for a proposal to route for approval. Course includes an overview of proposal preparation at MIT including Roles and Responsibilities, Policies, and reading an RFP/Program Instructions for essential guidance on proposal development. Upon completion of this class, participants will be able to:
- Understand Roles and Responsibilities for proposal development.
- Gather information from an RFP to meet Sponsor requirements.
- Use checklists to coordinate information gathering with the Principal Investigator.
- Create a new proposal in CoeusLite.
- Complete required proposal details, including Sponsor, Organization, Investigators, Units for routing, Special Review, etc.
- Send Certification Request to Investigators
- Be able to upload and attach required Narrative, Scope of Work, and/or Budget files.
- Create a budget with Summary level information and Under Recovery distribution
- View Proposal Summary and Validate
- Submit for approval
- Check approval status