NSF's goals—discovery, learning, research infrastructure and stewardship--provide an integrated strategy to advance the frontiers of knowledge, cultivate a world-class, broadly inclusive science and engineering workforce and expand the scientific literacy of all citizens, build the nation's research capability through investments in advanced instrumentation and facilities, and support excellence in science and engineering research and education through a capable and responsive organization.
Please contact NSF-Help@mit.edu for account maintenance for the NSF online systems: FastLane & Research.gov, which use the same account login information. NSF-Help can set up a new account or reset your password.
- NSF Policy Documentation
- MIT Specific Guidance - Proposal Preparation Checklists
- NSF Proposals: Administrative Review Stage
- NSF Helpful Links
- NSF Implementation of Grants.gov
- NSF Electronic Systems
- NSF Reporting
- NSF Frequently Asked Questions
Recent Key Policies/Changes
- NSF Update: New Documents effective 1/30/2017
- NSF Collaborators and Other Affiliations (COA) Document