These short sessions (1 hour duration) will be held every few weeks, and will cover a variety of topics. The first several sessions focus on additional support and guidance for the upcoming Fall proposal deadlines.
Sessions will be posted in the MIT Learning Center here: https://atlas.mit.edu/atlas/Main.action?tab=home&sub=group_training (under the Course Catalog tab, Administration > Sponsored Projects & Practices). Please review the topics and sign up for those of interest to you. The initial offerings are:
- Sep 19th – NIH Tips and Resources, Preparing for Fall Deadlines
- Sep 28th – NSF Tips and Resources, Preparing for Fall Deadlines
- Oct 10th – NIH Tips and Resources, Preparing for Fall Deadlines (repeat)
- Oct 19th – NSF Tips and Resources, Preparing for Fall Deadlines (repeat)
In our first session “NIH Proposal Tips and Resources,” we will cover such questions as:
- Where to find existing NIH proposal resources
- Questions regarding salary cap
- Questions on inflation
The first session is offered on September 19th in Kendall Square (NE18, 9th floor) at 10am. A repeat session will be hosted on October 10th in 68-180, also at 10am. Come join us for light refreshments and bring your thoughts and questions.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming session!