We are in the final days of Coeus and will be implementing Kuali Coeus this weekend!
As we approach “go live” weekend, we wanted to remind you:
- Coeus will be shut down at 5pm on Friday, May 1st
- If you have proposals due next week (the week of May 4th), please submit them to OSP so they can be submitted to the sponsor by May 1st
- Any proposals that are “routing” in Coeus on May 1st will be rejected back to you. You do not need to take any action on these; as part of the weekend implementation we will be returning the proposals back to their last location in Kuali Coeus (we hope this is a limited number of proposals and encourage you to get them completed ahead of time)
- “Old” proposals that you asked us to clean up in Coeus prior to the data migration have been removed
Some additional items to note:
See the Kuali Coeus Project website for more details on demos and hands-on training that are being offered
- All data from Coeus will be migrated to Kuali Coeus over the weekend (you will no longer have access to Coeus after Friday)
- Kuali Coeus will come up around noon on Monday, May 4th (check 3down for more details)
- COI will remain in CoeusLite, PIs will continue to complete their disclosures in the existing system
- Please check for system status announcements and updates at 3down.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.