The NSF recently released their updated guidance for proposal preparation for 2019, and so OSP is pleased to announce that a revised NSF Proposal Preparation Checklist is now available on the OSP website. The new guide, and associated checklist, will be applicable to proposals submitted to deadlines on or after Monday January 28th.
Top Changes with NSF 19-1
- Resubmissions has been revised to establish that NSF programs that accept proposals at any time may have guidelines in which a declined proposal is ineligible for resubmission for a specified period of time.
- Project Description should now include a description of work to be performed by any sub-awards (if applicable)
- Bio-Sketch – For the section on Synergistic Activities – NSF has specified we should include up to 5 distinct examples
Please be sure to update your bookmarks:
- Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG), NSF 19-1
- Standard Research Terms and Conditions (RTCs) & NSF Agency Specific Requirements
As always, if you have any questions about NSF or any other sponsor’s policy, please feel free to contact the OSP Contract Administrator for your Department, Lab, or Center (DLC).