The MIT Industrial Liaison Program (ILP) is dedicated to creating and strengthening mutually beneficial relationship between MIT and corporations worldwide. Established in 1948, the ILP continues to be a key player in making industrial connections for MIT. Through ILP, MIT faculty can:
- Meet potential research sponsors
- Learn about industry problems
- Gain exposure for your research
- Introduce companies to your graduate students
- Earn revenue sharing points
Click here for more information about ILP and the services that they provide MIT faculty.