About the NSF
NSF's goals—discovery, learning, research infrastructure and stewardship--provide an integrated strategy to advance the frontiers of knowledge, cultivate a world-class, broadly inclusive science and engineering workforce and expand the scientific literacy of all citizens, build the nation's research capability through investments in advanced instrumentation and facilities, and support excellence in science and engineering research and education through a capable and responsive organization.
- NSF Policy Documentation
- MIT Specific Guidance - Proposal Preparation Checklists
- NSF Proposals: Administrative Review Stage
- NSF Helpful Links
- NSF Implementation of Grants.gov
- NSF Electronic Systems
- NSF Reporting
- NSF Frequently Asked Questions
Recent Key Policies/Changes
Important revisions have been made to the Resumption of Operations at NSF page on the NSF website, including identification of new deadline dates for specific solicitations and Dear Colleague Letters.
- NSF Announces New Pilot Requiring the Use of a Spreadsheet Template for identifying Collaborators and Other Affiliations information