This section contains electronic versions of the most commonly used business forms in the Office of Sponsored Programs.
Grant and Contract Administration
- Cost Sharing Template XLS Form
- Cost Sharing Template [PDF]
- Template Form for Fellowship Agreements with Non-Federal Sponsors [DOCX]
Kuali Coeus Forms
Sponsored Research Agreements for Industrial Sponsors
- Annotated MIT Research Agreement with rationale for terms
- Single-sponsor Research Agreement for Industrial Sponsors located inside the USA
- Single-sponsor Research Agreement for Industrial Sponsors located outside the USA
- Best Practices for Industry-University Collaborations ( from Sloan Management Review, Summer 2010 Issue)
When a PI leaves MIT
This Checklist is a tool for Principal Investigators (PIs) and Departments, Labs and Centers (DLC) administrators to assist in ensuring that all pertinent activities are properly closed out and/or transferred for PIs transferring to another institution.