This section contains electronic versions of the most commonly used business forms in the Office of Sponsored Programs.
Grant and Contract Administration
- Cost Sharing Template XLS Form
- Cost Sharing Template [PDF]
- Template Form for Fellowship Agreements with Non-Federal Sponsors [DOCX]
Kuali Coeus Forms
Sponsored Research Agreements for Industrial Sponsors
- Annotated MIT Research Agreement with rationale for terms
- Single-sponsor Research Agreement for Industrial Sponsors located inside the USA
- Single-sponsor Research Agreement for Industrial Sponsors located outside the USA
- Best Practices for Industry-University Collaborations ( from Sloan Management Review, Summer 2010 Issue)
When a PI leaves MIT
This Checklist is a tool for Principal Investigators (PIs) and Departments, Labs and Centers (DLC) administrators to assist in ensuring that all pertinent activities are properly closed out and/or transferred for PIs transferring to another institution.
This section contains electronic versions of the most commonly used business forms in the Office of Sponsored Programs. These forms should be completed and submitted to the Contract Administrator responsible for your unit.